Click on the heading "ordering availability" below - a file will open or show that it has been downloaded.
Open the excel file and click on the screen
Complete your company name, contact info, order date, delivery or pickup and requested day.
Scroll down and fill out your order on the availability form.
- available items will have a number by them.
- items that are not ready or unavailable will have a 0 and can't be ordered.
- items listed as S.O. are sold out.
To save your file go to the file button on the top left and click save as - remember where you save it and the name of the file.
To check the required minimum has been met scroll to the last page of the order form, you will see a summary sheet with the rack quantity total.
Orders for delivery require a 3 rack minimum. Orders that do not meet the minimum will be charged $50 per rack that is below.
To email your file:
- click the sales email link below
- attach the order by clicking on the paperclip icon, locate the file in the place where it was saved.
- enter a subject in the subject line
- hit send